live cricket

Stary Whiting Competition Post


  Stary Whiting Competition The ray of light Mahikaa When 4. stood alone on a crossroad one dark night after .. partying with my friends and watching a bussoor late night a silent and a lovely road which was to only way to get home . As I was walking with happin -ess with filled in me and the horror movie scenes burning in mind when SUDDENLY my The street lights went off and I with shock and learn fust stood tite as a statue in the middle of the road .

 It felt live voice was stuck my body was theesed with ice and couldn't move anymore . My heart beat became faster I was filled with fear and was morating like I just stood under a Nities . The next few moments were blank and I was " my mind was the herren scous with the -den't coming behind jevent and actually from nowhere and another part of my sund waiting for the street lights to fust come ba twan on . Negative thoughts . 

I were running through any body , I was chanting prayers and was stivning . Just then I could see a Say of light coming with no source and was heading toccards wa , & couldn ' -stay any move in that place and with the greatest affart of my life I tried to scram , but I had no voice , it was the sameste had fust checked me I thought there these were the last seconds of my life . On the other had say or was very sto incessantly morning towards me and ALLAS || !! !!! . 

The pocoer was back and when & realised that it was fold man with a tarch coming to ask who I was . I had just lost the memments and effe in me KAMAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.